Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Serendipity Strikes Again

In my first post to this blog, Revolution, I told the story of finding and meeting an old friend after having no contact for 20 years. It's happened again!

Yesterday I got an e-mail from another old and very dear friend, Anne, with whom I did a better job of keeping in touch until about 3 or 4 years ago. She found this blog using Google (the same method I used to find my other friend Jason) and e-mailed me.

The amazing thing is the timeliness of her finding me. I'm leaving for GA today, then going home to Colorado to visit family, and it turns out that Anne will be in our hometown the same weekend I am! Cool. I call it the Tao in action. Or maybe just another happy coincidence.

Anyway, happy Summer Solstice (Midsummer). It's also an auspicious day to view the rising (almost) full moon.

See you at GA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home