Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tommy's Choice

This poem comes from my good friend Tommy Z.

CHOICE

Love is what I am
Fear is what I have learned

Love is real
Fear is an illusion

Love is everything positive
Fear is everything negative

Love is Kindness
Love is Compassion
Love is Gratitude
Love is Hope
Love is Trust
Love is Forgiveness

Fear is Shame
Fear is Hatred
Fear is Racism
Fear is Gossip
Fear is Jealousy
Fear is Resentment

Love builds
Fear destroys

What I focus on multiplies
If I focus on the positive
The positive multiply
If I focus on the negative
The negatives multiply

I have two choices
One is to live in Love
The other is to live in Fear

Living in Love produces
Peace of mind

Living in Fear produces
Misery

It is my choice.

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 7:42 PM, Blogger Robin Edgar said...

Hi Greg,

I just thought I would stop by and wish you a productive and (r)evolutionary New Year.

Best Regards,

Robin Edgar

 
At 1/03/2007 8:59 PM, Blogger Robin Edgar said...

Hopefully UUA President Bill Sinkford will make a wise choice in response to this email I just sent him earlier tonight.

SPAM wonderful SPAM!

In light of UUA President Rev. William G. Sinkford's Holiday Message of December 13th, 2006 the following email was just sent to UUA President William G. Sinkford aka Rev. Bill Sinkford by Robin Edgar aka The Emerson Avenger. It will be most interesting to see how President Sinkford responds to it or indeed *if* President Sinkford responds to it.


Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:44:19 -0500 (EST)
From: "Robin Edgar" robinedgar59@yahoo.ca
Subject: An Invitation To Dedicate Yourself To Waging Peace With Me In 2007
To: "Bill Sinkford" bsinkford@uua.org, "William Sinkford" wsinkford@uua.org
CC: AllOtherUUs@UUworld.org

Dear President Sinkford,

You And All Other Unitarian Universalists aka UUs Are Cordially Invited To Dedicate Yourselves To Waging Peace With Me In 2007

Sincerely,

Robin Edgar


R.S.V.P.*












* Répondez s’il vous plaît

 

Post a Comment

<< Home